Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Words of missing you ....


One day ..
God wrote a destiny
That two people would met in a bright Monday Morning
Started with a simple hello that was unexpectedly brought to a new journey of life
Full of smile and laugh ... even with anger and tears

Countless fight we did together
So many journeys we went through
So many stories were shared and created ...

Yeah ...
We shared laugh, tears, happiness even bitterness  ...

I'd seen your tears
I was there when you were in the lowest level of your life
Even you also sometimes saw mine ..
Stuff that not I usually share with others

You know ...
I miss u dude ....
Miss every journey we spent
Every though we share
Even every silly fight we did ...

Would you by any chance remember all those memories ... ?
Would you remember me in your future life ?

If in case there is still me in your mind by the time we get old, how will it be then ?
A best friend, someone u used to fall for, partner in crime, or an ordinary girl that passed by ....

Oh Gosh ...
Without knowing what currently mind and heart are ...
Let me make a confession
I definitely miss you ...
I do ....


Bdg, Dec 18 2013

pic taken from here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;